Sunglasses from Yves Saint Laurent. You can get them at Krogh Optikk
Some people just have an exquisite taste level and he is one of them that has it naturally. He just directed a fashion film, starring his model wife Yvonne, which is also the title of the video. Take a look peeps...it´s simply beautiful.
Right now I´m on a beach somewhere, getting a break from the cold. I packed the perfect bag for the occasion and I feel this fits any guy who appreciates quality and wants to look and feel sporty and fresh while enjoying a good day at the beach.
1. Tommy Hilfiger cap
2. Arnie Says bathing shorts makes you look "well dressed" at the beach
3. Ecco is known for their quality ergonomic shoes and has a line of training shoes that really looks fresh! It´s always nice with a break from the beach chair, and you can use that break for some running
4. Rubber band for training...a multi gym wherever you are
5. GQ magazine updates you in whatever you need when it comes to mens lifestyle
6. Contigo water bottle not only looks good, but is BPA free too. German researchers just found out that Bisphenol A has an estrogen-like effect on the male body, which negates the effects of your muscle-building hormone testosterone...and you dont want that to happen
7. The bag itself from Ecco, which has really nice leather. Yup, you can use a leather bag to the beach too
8. Tom Ford sunglasses from Krogh Optikk
9. Commes des Garcon pocket size parfume...number 2...in case there´s a situation..and you need to smell good..for her
10. Matis sun protector and after sun simply looks better comparing to other sun blockers, and has high quality ingredients that gives your skin a nice treat too
11. H&M Home beach towel
12. My favorite beach bag gadget is the new Fidelio speakers from Philips.. It ´s super rad with the brown leather case that surrounds the speaker, and gives crystal clear sound like I never heard from a speaker that size. You really should try this one out
13. Ear plugs from the same series from Philips. Amaaaaaaaaazing sound when you don't want to bother the rest of the beach with your fav music
You can check their website www.owenandfred.com out HERE
...so I just got myself this hoodie from Johnny Leave Home... Love it!
Back in Norway now, living in a different manner, I got back to my base. We all have our base that we, no matter what, will get back to in some sort, and these days I feel more in harmony and in touch with a part of me that feels real and very comfortable. I like basic and comfortable gear that can be combined into a relaxed and sporty look. I found a picture of me 10 years back in time, and I for sure see the same base of who I am today....except some hair loss, facial hair and wrinkles LOL
Me with friends from 2002
Me with fashion editor Sonia Vold in 2013. Same base, the adult version :D
I never left, but I must say it feels good to be back. Have a great day peeps, and to all the mothers; HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! LOVE